Nina Off the Shoulder Tulle Gown
PRE-ORDER: This is a Hand-Sewn and Made-To-Order garment
Estimated Shipping between 3 to 5 weeks via DHL or FedEx
Introducing the Nina Off the Shoulder Tulle Gown, the epitome of classic elegance. This stunning dress features a beautiful A-line silhouette and an off-the-shoulder neckline, creating a sophisticated and feminine look. The floor-length tulle fabric adds a touch of whimsy and grace, while the delicate ruched, ruffled, sequined, and tiered details enhance the vintage appeal.
Perfect for proms, weddings, or any special occasion, this formal women's dress will have you turning heads all night long. The built-in bra provides additional comfort and support, ensuring you feel as confident as you look. The material, a blend of tulle, spandex, and polyester, is soft to the touch and hugs your curves in all the right places.
Step out in style and make a statement with the Nina Off the Shoulder Tulle Gown. Get ready to be the center of attention at your next event!
- A hand-sewn gown
- Made to order
Please use the Size Chart located below and in the pictures.
CARE: Dry Clean only.
FIT: Do not choose your usual size out of habit, please review the size chart below. If you are still unsure, please contact us and we will happily help you select the correct size. If you need specific measurements outside of the Size Chart we can work with the atelier and check if it can be customized for you.
🔖 Although we make every effort to keep sufficient stock of items listed on our site, occasionally we do sell out of certain pieces. If this is the case you can Pre-Order that item.
🔖 Pre-Orders means that the product currently has to be made/crafted or is out of stock. The benefit of purchasing pre-order items is that you will secure your size without risking the item becoming sold out. These orders take between 4-6 weeks to fulfill. We do not accept cancellation of pre-orders and they are final sale as they are ordered in specially for you. In the event where the item is authorized for a return - only a store credit will be issued, no refunds.
🔖 While selecting your size, please take in consideration that our clothing runs smaller when compared to big retailers clothing. If you need fit assistance please send us a message via our Contact Us page for more assistance.
Orders will be shipped Mondays thru Fridays excluding holidays. Please allow about 1-4 business days for processing time. We try to ship all United States and Puerto Rico orders via USPS. For international orders other couriers may be used. Please use both lines provided for shipping addresses in Puerto Rico and outside of the continental United States.
Tracking Your Order
A shipping confirmation will be sent by email once your order is dispatched. Please verify your spam folder. The tracking number will be included and a link to track the package.
Incorrect Shipping Information
The House of CO-KÝ is not responsible if a package is not deliverable due to the missing, incomplete, or incorrect destination information. Please make sure to enter the correct shipping details when at checkout. If you realize you have made an error, e-mail us as soon as possible explaining the error. However please understand that if the package has already been shipped we are unable to alter the destination address. Client will be responsible for paying the redelivery costs.
Delivered But Not Delivered
If the tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your order address but you have not received your order, please contact the shipping carrier for more information. We are not responsible for packages that are delivered but not received.
Refused or Missed Deliveries
Please don’t refuse or miss a delivery. For re-deliveries, client is responsible for shipping fees. Refused or missed deliveries won't be able to get a store credit.
Duties, Taxes & Other Fees
The House of CO-KÝ is not responsible and has no control over custom inspections. Any customs import duties, taxes, fees or any other charges are the customers responsibility. Customs policies vary between countries, please contact your local customs office for further information.
COVID-19 & Supply Chain Constraints
Due to the ongoing Pandemic because of COVID-19 and it's effect on the Supply Chain, we have streamlined our operations and will currently ship most of our orders directly from our manufacturers to minimize transit times.
Note: When in doubt over a particularly prized piece of clothing, a professional cleaning job is never a bad investment. Clean your own clothes at your own risk.
- If you’re just looking to remove body-odor (such as armpit area odor) or sand dunes dust-type dirtiness, fill a tub or sink full of lukewarm water and stir in mild laundry soap or, preferably, a dye free one until it’s dissolved.
- Then add your sequined item of clothing and swirl it gently in the water before letting it soak for about five minutes.
- Remove from the tub and rinse in cold water until all the soap comes out.
- If you’re dealing with a stain on one part of the garment, you can spot-treat it with a gentle stain remover before putting it in the tub. Do so by dabbing (rather than rubbing) at the area with the stain to avoid breaking the threads that affix the sequins to fabric.
- Once you’ve taken it out of the water, hold the garment above a sink or tub to let it drip for a few minutes — do not give in to the temptation to wring it out! — then lay it flat on a towel to dry. The towel may absorb quite a bit of liquid, so switching it out once it gets saturated can help speed up the drying process.
- Don’t hang the garment up until it’s completely dry, unless you want to risk it becoming misshapen from the extra water weight.
- Patience is the name of the game.
- If you’re mostly looking to banish an unwanted odor from a feather-covered garment, try storing it in a garment bag or pillowcase with a few fresh dryer sheets for a day or two.
- If your feathers absolutely need washing, remember that feather dye is not colorfast – yes, most colored feathers are dyed! - so you should only wash feathers of the same color together and in lukewarm water!
- To do so, dissolve liquid dish soap (or dye free detergent) in water and swirl the garment in the mixture.
- Handling the feathers as gently as you can, remove the garment from the water and rinse the soap out.
- While some feathers respond well to being air-dried, long skinny ones (like the ostrich feathers often used on party dresses) may look somewhat shriveled unless you use a blow-dryer set on low and cool to dry them.
- Feathers of all kinds tend to get dried out and sad-looking over time even if you’ve never gotten them wet, so using a steamer to add moisture, and fluffing them with your hands is a good way to give them a quick refresh.
- You can also use a blow-dryer in a low and cool setting, this will fluff the feathers and allow them to flutter & delight as it was intended.
its pefect so beautifull more than I could wish for
I ordered the custom dress and they met all my requirements. Thank you very much.
Absolutely gorgeous dress! Everything is perfect! Super fast shipping, highest quality fabric, excellent tailoring work! Thank you for making this dress so beautiful. Recommend this shop to everyone.